Programmes and Activities
Academic Staff College at Jamia organises following major programmes for faculty, administrative Staff, Ph.D Scholars and other Senior Officers from different universities and colleges in India.
1. General Orientation Programme
2. Subject Specific Refresher Courses
3. Interdisciplinary Refresher Courses
4. Principals’ Workshop
5. Short Term Programme for Senior Faculty.
6. Professional Development Programmes for Administrative Staff (Group- A, B & C)
7. Interaction Program for Ph.D. Scholars
8. Programme for ASC Refresher Course Coordinators
Refresher Courses have been organized in different disciplines such as English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian, Comparative Literature, History, Political Science, Human Rights, Geography, Commerce, West Asian Studies, Education, Chemistry, Mathematics, Fine Arts, Environmental Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies, Management, Economics, Computer Science, Library & Information Sciences, Gender Studies and Bio-Sciences.
The ASC, Jamia has organized 106 Orientation Programs and more than 230 Refresher Courses by November 2013 which were attended by approx.12000 participants.