Programmes and Activities
UGC-Human Resource Development Centre at Jamia organises following major programmes for faculty, administrative Staff, Ph.D. Scholars and other Senior Officers from different universities and colleges in India.
1. General Orientation Programme
2. Subject Specific Refresher Courses
3. Interdisciplinary Refresher Courses
4. Special Summer/Winter School
5. Principals’ Workshop
6. Short Term Programme for Senior Faculty.
7. Professional Development Programmes for Administrative Staff (Group- A, B & C)
8. Interaction Program for Ph.D. Scholars
9. Programme for ASC Refresher Course Coordinators
Refresher Courses have been organized in different disciplines such as Arabic, Bio-Sciences, Basic Sciences, Computer Science, Chemistry, Comparative Literature, Commerce, Disaster Management, Education, English, Environmental Studies, Economics, Fine Arts, Gender Studies, Geography, Human Rights, Hindi, History, Languages, Library & Information Sciences, Mathematics, Management, Political Science, Persian, Peace and Conflict Studies, Urdu and West Asian Studies.
The UGC-HRDC, Jamia has organized 115 Orientation Programs and more than 210 Refresher Courses by June 2016 which were attended by approx.13100 participants.
M.A. Programme in Kashmir and South Asian Studies
Study Centre of Centre for Distance and Open Learning
Training Services for other Institutions