Benefit and Follow up
IQAC will facilitate / contribute
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture;
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices;
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs;
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
- The AQAR shall be approved by the statutory bodies of JMI (such as Academic Council, Executive Council) for the follow up action for necessary quality enhancement measures.
- University shall regularly submit the AQARs to the NAAC/other accreditation bodies.
- JMI shall submit AQARs and/or Quality Radars (QRs) and follow up reports of AQARs to the UGC as and when called for.
- The IQAC must create its exclusive window on its institutional website, to regularly report on its activities, as well as for hosting the AQAR.