Goals and Strategies
The primary goals of IQAC are:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of Jamia Millia Islamia.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programs;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programs for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of evaluation procedures;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad;
- Inculcating a Quality Culture in Academic, Research and Administration by organizing awareness programs.