Video Recording of Admission Interviews at Jamia
June 11, 2012
Press Release: Video Recording of Admission Interviews at Jamia
For the first time in the history of Jamia Millia Islamia, the university will be video recording the interviews being conducted for admission to various courses on offer at AJK Mass Communication Research Centre (AJK MCRC) for the academic session 2012-13. This has been done with the dual objective of not just maintaining records just as answer scripts of the candidates are kept as record by the university, but also to ensure ever greater transparency and accountability in the process of selection.
Following is the schedule of interviews at AJK MCRC:
1) M.A. Mass Communication … June 11-16, 2012
2) M.A. Convergent Journalism … June 18-20, 2012
3) P.G. Diploma in Development Communication … June 22-25, 2012
4) P.G. Diploma in Graphic & Animation … June 27-28, 2012
5) P.G. Diploma in Still Photography & Visual Comm. … June 29-30, 2012
6) P.G. Diploma in Broadcast Technology … July 02-07, 2012
7) P.G. Diploma in Acting … July 04-05, 2012
Today was the first day when the candidates appearing for MA Mass Communication faced this new test.
Jamia Millia Islamia