Library has introduced Internet Service from May,2003 through 526 kbps leased line to the members of the library. At present the service is available free of cost from morning 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. in all working days.
- Internet access is for BONAFIDE STUDENTS only.
- Internet use should be restricted to browsing Academic data bases only.
- The user should be familiar with Internet.
- Internet workstation can be used by only one person at a time.
- One hour is allotted for Internet use.
- Please be conscious of other waiting for their turn.
- Please do not tamper with the software.
- Requests for Internet access will be accepted as per schedule displayed on Notice Board.
- The University Librarian reserves the right to cancel the membership of any user found abusing the facility.
- Please cooperate with the staff & produce valid Identity Card on demand.
- No Chatting.
- It is our collective responsibility, as far as the safety of the systems are concerned. Please bring to the notice of the University Librarian /In charge User Services any misuse of the systems.